Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinal County Greens Co-Chair Richard Grayson: "If Gov. Jan Brewer Wags Her Finger at Me When I'm President, I'll Freaking Bite It Off"


DAVOS, Switzerland -

Reacting to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's finger-wagging at President Obama at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Pinal County Greens co-chair Richard Grayson, one of six candidates for the Green Party presidential nomination on the February 28 Arizona presidential preference primary ballot, said, "If I'm president next year and Governor Brewer wags her finger at me, I'll freaking bite it off."

"That'll be the last finger she wags at anyone," added Grayson, attending the World Economic Forum and taking part in the Occupy demonstrations in Davos.

"Everyone here at Davos has been wonderful and we've been learning a great deal from others," said Grayson.

"There's no finger-wagging here in Switzerland. We've had great conversation with people from all over the world."